February 26 2021
1/4 cup coconut flour
1 tbsp tapioca flour
2 tbsp cacao powder
1 serving milla nude collagen
1/2 tsp baking soda
pinch of salt
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 tbsp coconut oil
1/4 cup almond milk
1 tsp vanilla bean extract
- 1/3 cup melted chocolate with 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- chopped nuts
- desiccated coconut
- freeze dried berries
- preheat oven to 180C.
- whisk all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl until there are no lumps. If your coconut flour has formed clumps then sieve it into the bowl.
- whisk wet ingredients into a medium bowl until smooth.
- combine the dry ingredients with wet ingredients until well blended but not over mixed.
- spoon the mixture into silicon (or lightly oiled) donut molds until no more than 3/4 full.
- tap the tray to release any air bubbles then bake in the oven for approximately 15 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- allow to cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- top with chocolate sauce and any other condiments.