February 24 2021
1 1/2c almond meal
50g butter, melted
1c coconut cream
1 heaped T milla coconut creamer with organic cocoa
100g dark chocolate, chopped
1c desiccated coconut
- preheat the oven to 180˚C and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- mix the almond meal and butter in a bowl the press evenly into the base of the loaf tin. bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown then allow to cool.
- in a small saucepan heat the coconut cream until heated through but not boiling. add the creamer and salt and whisk until dissolved. add the chocolate and stir until dissolved.
- remove from the heat then mix the desiccated coconut through the mixture. pour evenly over the base then allow to set in the fridge for atleast 3 hours.
- slice into slices and store in the fridge or freezer.