May 04 2021
2T coconut oil, melted
1/4c peanut butter
2T coconut sugar
3T maple syrup
1/4c oat flour (make your own by blending oats)
2T milla nude collagen
1T ground ginger
1/4t each of ground cloves, ground nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda, salt.
1/4c sunflower seeds
1/4c pumpkin seeds
1/4c cashew nuts
- line a baking tray approximately 20x20cm (or you can use silicon mini loaf pans) and preheat the oven to 160˚.
- whisk together all of the wet ingredients in a large bowl until smooth.
- add the dry ingredients, excluding the seeds and nuts, and mix through well. fold through the seeds and nuts.
- pour into the prepared tray and spread evenly.
- bake for 20 minutes or until the edges become a golden brown. place on a cooling rack and slice once cooled.